Type of Teacher:
Sangha Contact Name:
Sangha Contact Email:
Contact Phone Number:
Welcome. Albuquerque Vipassana Sangha is a community that aspires to realize the liberating potential of the dharma—the teachings of the Buddha.
Our meditation gatherings, dharma talks and other activities are open to all. We always like to see new faces and old friends. Please join us.
We are a community that aspires to end suffering through the realization of the Buddha’s Noble Eightfold Path. We are guided by the following principles and practices:
- The Buddha’s gradual training of generosity, ethical conduct and cultivation of awareness.
- The Brahma Viharas: compassion, loving kindness, appreciative joy and equanimity.
- Freely offering the teachings to all who are seeking, without exception.
- Communication that is true, appropriate and kind.
- Compassionate action through service.