Insight teachers are starting to give Dharma talks specifically about environmental topics, especially because of Earth Care Week. This page links to such talks, and we appreciate hearing about others.
1. Lloyd Burton of the Insight Meditation Community of Colorado (Denver) offered a 5-week program called Earth Sila in August 2013:
2. Gil Fronsdal of Insight Meditation Center in Redwood City CA offered a number of Environmental Dharma talks in August and throughout Earth Care Week 2013:
- Nature and Liberation
- Earth Care "Dharmette"
- Environmental Stewardship
- Being Whole and Caring for the Environment
- Buddhism and Caring for the Environment
- Buddhist Practice and the Environment
3. Noah Levine of Against the Stream in Los Angeles offered this talk during Earth Care Week: